Thursday, February 28, 2008

Withered...



Shot a couple of photos of a bouquet of withered flowers with the Canon 40D yesterday.

There is nothing really fantastic about them other then that they looked colorful! The photos are not very skillfully taken either; my techniques are getting rusty. But it is not about the photos, it is about something which I have forgotten about...

It has been a long time since I took any photos. Conducting workshops, replying emails and doing admin stuff seemed to fill the main bulk of my jobscope nowadays.

But to be able to revisit an old hobby is a nice feeling.

And my thoughts start to wonder.

How I can even forget my love for photography?

4 comments:

piggy said...

I want to learn your photoshop skills. boo hoo!

Huan Jin said...

Haha come Singapore and I will teach you some hehe... =)

piggy said...

Ohhh don't test me. I will come and look for you soon. (=

Huan Jin said...

Haha... will be looking forward to your arrival haha... anyway photography is not just about photoshop, taking the picture itself is important too! =)