Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year...

This year is the Year Of the Rat! Which means I am going 24 this year.

Will be going back to Malaysia for a couple of days and stuff myself with as much new year goodies as I can before coming back to Singapore.

At the moment I am trying to finish up as much work as I could before the new year so I won't get a shock by the amount of work that has pile up on my desk when I am away.

Anyway have a Good New Year ahead everybody and enjoy your holidays. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey HJ, im just stressed out from school, work and life! so hectic.
not that depressed hehe just feeling the blues.

Huan Jin said...

ooo icic haha... maybe you should go travelling... go somewhere far away from home and work.. somewhere like Singapore? Haha.. =)