Sunday, June 8, 2008

Working...

I almost forgot about this blog of mine, but from the statistics it collected, there seemed to be a steady stream of reader despite my lack of updates. Really sorry for the disappearance and I will try to update this blog often if time permits.

Been on internship for about 4 weeks now and next week, I will be expecting my allowance. So it time to bring my family and Huey Fen to a good treat! For me, the sole reason for me to work hard and earn money is such that I can provide the best for my family and loved ones. It is not about prestige or about status which many people I know worked towards.

Work has thought me lots of things, and I have learned lots of technical skills. This is very unlike Hall, because for once in a long time, someone actually taught me something! Eusoff Hall never invested anything in me, but at Creative, all I need to do is learn and apply what I learned!

I am blogging from Hall now and in a few moments I will be heading for home. Spend a weekend with the Huey Fen, ate lots of good food and have of fun. This is how life should be and I am enjoying every moment of it. =)

4 comments:

joshuatj said...

caught on google web alerts~! ^^
You really sure Hall never invested anything in you?
opportunities?
friends?
HF?

Huan Jin said...

Sorry bro, I earned all those things myself; worked hard for them. Nothing was offered to me freely.

Opportunities... Hall robbed be of lots of them cos I have to do Hall Activities to earn points, and many of them does not offer me much opportunities to learn, other then learning about "what not to do". =)

But for someone new to leadership and management like you, I won't deny that Hall is the place for you.

Huey Fen said...

"Hall is holy" Vs. "Burn-the hall"?!! Sigh~

Huan Jin said...

Haha each to his own.. that's what I believe. =)