Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mind Blasting


I have been experiencing some sort of "Mind Blasting" experience since I was about 10 if my memories serve me well. It is something like a nuclear reaction that happened in my mind where knowledge creates more knowledge and information creates more information. It is happening more often as I grew older (nowadays it is at least once per day). Might be due to the increase amount of data I am fed with as well as the ever increasing database of knowledge and information in my brain. Data seems to be the trigger to this reaction that I can't really control. It is like I will just go into processing mode when my brain is idle or doing some mundane thinking.

Won't say that it is a bad thing. I am able to gain great deal of information and knowledge about many things, sometimes I can almost "predict" things. But while I am experiencing this "Blasting" I am rather closed to the world around me and often end up ignoring (then annoying) a few people who tries to communicate with me.

I hope this doesn't make me a freak. =)

No comments: